- Visitors to Monkey Mia and Denham
- Affordable waterfront holiday accommodation
- Famous World Heritage location
- Budget motel style units, family suites and backpacker dormitories
- Guest laundry
- 24 hour internet café
- Outdoor BBQ kitchen and dining areas
- Crystal clear swimming pool
- Free Shuttle to Monkey Mia for the Dolphin Experience. Conditions apply.
- Free airport transfer
The Bay Lodge is an inexpensive and attractive tourist facility right on the beach in Denham. This is the closest town to Monkey Mia where the world famous friendly dolphins interact with the visiting tourists. It is a unique wildlife experience you must not miss.
Make sure you also take an inexpensive cruise with one of our local catamaran operators. You will be introduced to the local dolphin population in a very personal way and also have the opportunity to see dugong, turtles, sharks and the occasional whale. There is so much marine wildlife around Shark Bay and you definitely won’t be disappointed.
Whilst in the area you will also want to visit the Francois Peron National Park, Dirk Hartog Island, Hamelin Pool and the mysterious Stromatolite formations.
Of course fishing around Shark Bay has to be an experience to be believed. By all means do you own thing or ask us to arrange a spot for you on a local fishing charter boat.
And whatever you do, don’t forget to bring your camera and spare batteries.